Chiefs fans, it’s almost time for Mexico! The Kansas City Chiefs play the Los Angeles Rams in Mexico City and there are many important times, reminders, and tips to be aware of before heading down South for the big game!
Gameday Tips for Chiefs vs Rams
- 2:00PM Parking Lots Open for Prepaid Pass Holders
- 3:30PM Stadium Gates Open
- 3:30-6:30PM GameDay Fan Fiesta
- 7:15PM Kickoff
There is a FREE fan festival for all ticket holders. Activities include the Vince Lombardi Trophy, food & beverage, live music and more! Fans can access GameDay Fan Fiesta through any entry.
There is no parking available at the stadium on gameday.
Park & Ride
The NFL has partnered with the city of Mexico to provide a secure gameday Park & Ride service to and from 4 convenient locations throughout Mexico City: Auditorio Nacional, Expo Santa Fe, Plaza Carso, and Estadio Olimpico Universitario.
- Cost for Park & Ride is 70 pesos per person round trip (no credit card or USD payments accepted).
- NFL game ticket is required to board the bus.
- There will be a police officer on each bus.
- Buses begin to depart from locations to the stadium at 3:00 PM.
- Buses will drop off and pick up in the West Lot outside of the Acceso Insurgentes.
- Return trips from the stadium begin at 10:00 PM.
- The Stadium has no elevators or escalators- only ramps and stairs.
- There is a limited amount of handicap seating that must be purchased in advance of stadium arrival.
- Prepare for high altitude and drink lots of water. The stadium is 2,000 feet higher than Mile High.
- Food options inside the stadium are limited. Purchase food on the plazas before heading to your seat.
- Staff in green and gray t-shirts will be located along with maps to assist fans.
- In-stadium WIFI is available on the “Red Corona” or “Red Corona VIP” networks.
- *It is a local custom to tip stadium ushers who assist you to your seat. A typical tip is 20-50 pesos (approx. $1.00 USD).
Need more help? Please contact Tickets For Less via phone at 913.685.3322 for immediate assistance.
You can post comments in this post.
I think they should have played the game in Kansas City, Arrowhead Stadium, why give the rams the advantage??
CAROL L HEFNER 5 years ago
Comments are closed